Monday, December 5, 2011

morning beginners, week 6, by Justine

Hello, everyone!  Here is a list of common regular past tense verbs I'm planning on reviewing this week.  I'm not sure how well the students know them at this point.  I'll let you know based on how class goes today (from there, I'll decide whether I should limit the list further or not). 

As we review past tense (regulars), I'm planning on limiting our example to this list for consistency.  (of course, I'm expecting some of these to be more difficult for the beginners--realize and remember will probably be more difficult than bake and cook, etc.)

I will post a list of irregulars tomorrow.

Take care,

Justine

Regular Past Tense Verbs
  • ask/answer/guess/decide
  • agree/disagree
  • explain/describe
  • bake/cook/mix/burn
  • enter/arrive
  • open/close/cover
  • live/die
  • stay/move
  • work/rest/relax
  • like/love/hate
  • start/end/repeat/stop
  • want/need
  • push/pull
  • follow/turn
  • knock/answer/open
  • move/pack
  • listen/talk
  • try/fail/succeed
  • laugh/cry/smile
  • brush/dry/fix
  • realize/remember
  • use/waste/save

No comments:

Post a Comment