Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NEWS

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Tomorrow, Thursday, October 13th I and Danielle will be taking a few students on a field trip to Thrift Nation.

Thrift Nation has helped furnish a lot of our refugee homes. It will be good for the refugees to know where they can go to get some things they need for a low cost.

We will be doing this trip in groups until all of our students have gone. I will be taking the company van and Danielle will be taking some students in her car. So an estimated about of ten students at a time will be going.

I plan to leave ISC at 9:30 am and be back by 12pm.

Twana will be left with the rest of the students.

- We have two students who have moved up! Wah Moo Htoo and Anthony will be moving up tomorrow!!!

- Donda will be tutoring one on one with some Matching Grant Refugees from now on.
- I have interview three potential volunteers yesterday and I will let you know how it goes. I still haven't decided on two of them.

- We have some great things happening for the future here at ISC. I'll let you know as soon as everything gets together.

- Don't forget to submit your lesson plans to Karin and I by Thursday. Karin's email address is kwishner@isc-cle.org .

Thanks for all that you do!
- Faten Husni Odeh

No comments:

Post a Comment